Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cedar Maze Annual Spring Art Show


Disclaimer: Please note the information in this post is not a paid advertisement. I happen to like Snyder's work very much and want to share with you information about his upcoming art show.

This is another favorite place of mine -- Cedar Maze. Every year sculptor Steven Snyder opens his outdoor stone sculpture gallery to the public. This year his show will be held two weekends on May 14-15 and May 21-22, 2011 from 11 am to 6 pm, rain or shine.

If you're looking for something beautiful, unique, creative or whimsical, this is the place to find it.

At the moment I'm not sure which weekend or which day I'll be going, but going I will. I always enjoy seeing what this talented sculptor creates from the stone he uses.

Hope you can make it!

Namaste
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could. If what you show is his work, I would really love to see it! Stone "pie" that makes me hungry is definitely a great work in my book. ;)

Sharon