Monday, March 19, 2012

Further Signs of Spring


Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, at least where I live it is, and while on a walk yesterday afternoon, after the sun made an appearance and the damp chill morphed into warmer temps, I saw further evidence that Spring really is here.



Same flower but two different places along my walk. I don't know what it's called but it's pretty nonetheless.


This gazebo is only a few feet from a lazy flowing creek at the bottom edge of the owner's property. I love gazebos and this one in particular. If I owned this property I'd be in the gazebo often, in all kinds of weather too! It's such a peaceful area with the gurgling creek and the birds in the trees. It's even on a quiet country road!

Wishing you all a Happy Spring.

Namaste
Chris

1 comment:

Lynn said...

How are the mosquitoes your way in the summer? Might want some bug dope in the gazebo.