Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sites You'll Like


The photo above has nothing to do with this post but I don't like to post without a photo. Does that make sense? In any event, here are a few sites I hope you'll like and possibly find useful.

AcronymFinder ~ From IBM to NPOESS (National Polar-Orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System) (I bet you already knew that didn't you?), this site will decode even the most cryptic initials.

I hate it when someone uses an acronym and assumes everyone will automatically know what it means!

My Way  ~ News, stocks, email and more -- without annoying ads. Their motto: "No banners, No pop-ups. No kidding."

Hallelujah! A place where I won't be harrassed, hounded or bombared by annoying ads for useless stuff.

UPenn Library ~ From Jack and the Beanstalk to Ulysses, 20,000 books -- all free to read over the internet.

I haven't thoroughly checked this site out but I definitely will to see what books are out there.

Namaste
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool links to check out! They sound great. :)

Sharon