Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunkered down


I was going to post a snow pic from early this morning (it's still snowing), but it dawned on me I might lose what few followers I have if they see one more snow pic! For those of you who know about Punxatawny Phil, I hope he's on his way to the witness protection program because there are a lot of angry people who were "snowed" by his prediction of an early Spring. Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

When weather like this settles in I usually bake cookies. There were three egg whites calling me from the fridge begging to be made into macaroons. As you can see my chocolate drizzle skills leave much to be desired but they're really good, quick and easy to make. I think I'll make a cup of hot chocolate, sit down, enjoy a few and watch our back yard fill up with snow!

Hope you're all staying warm those in the midst of this storm. Tomorrow's temps, at least here, will be in the upper 40's, which means most of this mess will be gone by tomorrow. Let's hope this is winter's swan song.

Namaste
Chris

No comments: