Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Best Steak Sandwich


While I love to bake and cook, I also love to eat at good restaurants. I've posted a few times about the River Blue Cafe in Frenchtown, NJ being one of my favorite places to eat.

While many factors come into play when deciding whether a restaurant is good, one of my biggies is how consistently their food is prepared. While I have tried most of the dishes offered on River Blue Cafe's menu, their Rib Eye Steak Sandwhich is one of my all-time favorites. Doesn't this make your mouth water ~ shaved rib eye steak grilled and smothered with carmelized onions, melted cheddar cheese and chipolte mayo ~ served on a warm ciabatta roll by the way. It is one of the best steak sandwiches I've ever eaten.

I should've never started this post! Just looking at the photo and knowing how good it tastes and smells makes me want to jump in my car and head there for lunch. Wish I could just reach into the photo and help myself.

Namaste
Chris

No comments: