Friday, February 14, 2014

Difficulty

I would love to post unfortunately I am unable to upload photos to my blog. What's the point of posting if you can't upload photos?

Blogger tells me I need to update my browser or try a different one. I've been using IE for years and am currently using IE 11 and up until recently have had no problems uploading images to my blog. I don't want to try a different browser.

I've been out to their discussion boards and know I am not the only one having this problem. So I will just have to be patient and hope Blogger fixes the issue soon. Until then, I hope you're all doing well and getting through all the cold weather and snow we've been having. Me? I'm a winter person so am loving this weather. Finally, a decent winter!!!! Take care.

Namaste
Chris

No comments: